learn how to fly
If you’re interested in learning how to fly, we offer introductory flight lessons. You’ll fly the airplane from the pilot’s seat, with your FAA-certified flight instructor assisting you. It’s a great way to decide if flying is right for you. And if you’ve got a friend or loved one who’s interested in learning, these flights make a great birthday, anniversary, or graduation gift.
You’ll spend 30 minutes in the airplane and one hour on the ground. Airplane time is calculated from the time the engine starts to engine shutdown. You will taxi the airplane on the ground and with the exception of take-off and landing you’ll do nearly all the flying yourself.
- Duration: 1h+
- Free cancellation available
- Introductory Flight Lesson payments are nonrefundable.
- Exciting one-on-one flight lesson with an expert pilot
- Engaging & informative ground briefing before liftoff
- Chance to take the controls while soaring through the air
- Practice level flying, turns, climbs, descents
- Flight instructor
- Ground instruction and an approximate 30 minute in-air flight lesson in one of our airplanes.
- USD 25.00 per person airport fee
- Fuel surcharge $25 per person
Know Before You Book: (Very Important)
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined limits per aircraft.
- Recommended minimum age 16
- Flight lessons are available daily from 9AM - 6PM, weather and aircraft maintenance permitting.
- You will be able to arrange your exact flight time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked start time.
Introductory Flight Lesson for One
- 30 min. flying.
- 45 min ground instruction.
Introductory Flight Lesson for two
- 30 min. flying.
- 45 min. ground instruction.